Reverse the signs of sun damaged skin with cosmetic laser treatment.
- Reverses the signs of sun damaged skin
- Reduces pigmentation
- Treats the Blush of Rosacea
- Improves overall skin texture and appearance
If you’re an active person, chances are you spend more than your fair share of time in the sun.
And if you’re over thirty, you are more than likely to show signs of premature aging due to sun damage. With facial skin treatment, you can now treat sun spots, pigmented lesions and overall skin texture - giving you a more evitalized appearance than you’ve had in years.
- How does it work?
- Facial skin treatment works by directing a beam of light to an irregularity in the skin, such as enlarged blood vessels or irregular chromophore. This removes the abnormality without scarring or damage, while stimulating collagen production to tighten the surrounding tissue, resulting in improved skin texture and reduced signs of aging.
- How does this treatment differ from chemical peels and dermabrasion?
- Unlike other treatments that remove an outer layer of skin and require significant healing time, laser treatment works by gently penetrating the skin to destroy the underlying vessels and pigment that are the cause of the problem. The outer skin itself is not damaged.
- Is the treatment painful?
- The treatment causes only minimal discomfort and any initial soreness is easily alleviated with a cold air cooling system.
- How many treatments are required?
- Typically several sessions are required for full-face treatment. The average treatment takes about 15 – 20 minutes. Results may be seen after the first few treatments. The treatment can be performed in a relaxed, comfortable manner without the use of typical anesthetics or gel.
- How long does recovery take?
- You’ll be able to return to normal activities immediately, though sunscreen should be applied as a post treatment precaution.
Typical Cynosure® facial skin treatment results.
- B Before
- A After
Sun Damaged Skin (LaserFACIALSM)
Blush of Rosacea